URGENT CARE TEMECULA COMMUNITY OUTREACH
Call us today with any questions. We are here for you 24/7.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY
- We appreciate and value our patients, their families, and businesses in the communities for which we serve.
- Our professional staff and their families are committed to bringing positive change through community involvement and volunteering efforts.
- We provide assistance and support through sponsorships, fund-raisers, and volunteering for many local charitable causes.
Beneficiaries of our efforts include:
- Local Charities
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Children’s Sports Leagues
- Extracurricular Clubs & Organizations
- Local Schools
- Community-Wide Events
Palomar College Health &
Wednesday, October 24, 2018 from 10:00 AM-1:00 PM
Located at 1140 W. Mission, San Marcos, CA 92069. It will be outdoors in a covered Courtyard.
San Marcos Fall Festival Street
October 14th 2018 from 7am-6pm
San Marcos Urgent Care has sponsored this event in the Spring and Fall for three years.